I have a Bachelor of Psychology from the Belarusian State University, Bachelor of Clinical Psychology from the joint program of the Belarusian State University Lateran University (Pisa, Italy). I am also a certified Gestalt Therapist, having completed the 4-year program of the Moscow Gestalt Institute.
I work with adults and my the main specialties are:
- Difficulties in decision making and achieving results
- Problems in partner relationships
- Lack of confidence, low self esteem
- Sorrow and grief (divorce, death, resignation, loss, immigration)
- Restoration of lost meaning of life and search for own purposes
- Anxiety and fears
- Non-clinical depression
- Life coaching
- Crisis intervention
- Psychological business consulting
Education & Certification:
2016: Certificate of Completion of a 5-year Professional Training Program in Gestalt Psychotherapy, Gestalt Institute of Toronto, Canada.
2008: Supervisory Training Program, Moscow Gestalt Institute, Minsk, Belarus.
2004: Gestalt Therapist, 4-year Program of Moscow Gestalt Institute, Minsk, Belarus.
2002: Bachelor of Psychology and Social Psychology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus (5-year full-time program).
2001: Bachelor of Education, Clinical Psychology, joint program of Belarusian State University & Lateran University (Pisa, Italy).